This is an action game where the goal is to get to the end of the level, avoiding or killing enemies on the way.
- Genre: Stealth Action/Adventure
- Engine: none (based on SGScript/sgs-sdl framework/sgs-audio libraries)
- Art software used: GIMP
My role in this project:
- Game design
- Programming (including engine upgrades and maintenance)
- Art direction and production of assets
- Level design
- Music production
- Implemented a 2D navmesh pathfinding solution that does not erode edges for a specific character size but instead applies the offsets during runtime path generation.
- Developed a fast lightmap renderer with fast fake ambient occlusion.
- Developed a way to specify rooms as rectangles that would be processed with CSG to generate wall collision data.
- Seamless textures and source images
- Original recordings of various sound effects